Last Updated: 14 October 2021
C-suite HR Limited (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our) operates HR Technology and HR Consulting services in multiple verticals and through brands such as Sia, Uconnect, and Ufairs. We operate the website https://www.csuite-hr.com/ and below websites which is referred as the ‘Services’
- xx.siabot.co.uk domains,
- uconnect.lk and uconnect.world
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
1. What Information Do we collect?
We collect personal Information you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate on the services (Such as Participating in a recruitment campaign as an Employer or a candidate voluntarily sharing information regarding the data critical for the success of the recruitment process) or otherwise when you contact us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the services, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
The personal information we collect may include the following.
Personal Information Provided by You
If you are a Candidate or an employee accessing our services, we may collect Names; E-mail addresses; mailing addresses; Job titles; Educational qualifications; Professional qualifications; personal preferences; usernames; passwords; contact preferences; Contact or authentication data; and other similar information.qualifications; Professional qualifications; personal preferences; usernames; passwords; contact preferences; contact or authentication data; Payment information; billing addresses; and other similar information
We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases such as your payment instrument number (Such as credit card number, and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Stripe Payment Limited. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
Social Media Login Data
We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like Linked in or other social media account.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ('Usage Data'). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We use Third-party cookies to operate varies functionalities within our services. As an example, our virtual career platforms include chatbots and messaging services. Depending on the platform we will also be using Session and preference cookies to provide you a seamless experience with our services.
2. How do we use your information?
We use personal information collected via our services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for those purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations.
In legal terms, we are the ‘Data controller’ under the EU Data Protection laws and governed in the UK by Data Protection Act 2018 for all the users creating web- based accounts in all our Services. However, if you are an admin user with access to personal information of other users such as personal information of candidates, then you would be the “data controller” and we would play a dual role as “data processor” and “Data Controller”
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process. If you chose to link your account with use to a third-party account (Such as Linked in), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process for the performance of services
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting testimonials, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonials. Request Feedback. We may use your information to req
- Request Feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of services
- To enable effective communication. We may use your information to communicate and coordinate activities (Such as Recruitment campaign, Virtual Career campaign coordination) directly or to facilitate user-to-user communications
-To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purpose of managing user accounts and to ensure different levels of user accounts have everything in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To protect our services.We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our services safe and secure (For example, for fraud monitoring and protection)
- To improve our services. We may use your information to gather insights, monitor services, and continuously improve our services to provide best human capital services and practices to all our user.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested services
- To respond to use inquiries/ offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your own inquires and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our services
Deliver targeted communication and promotions to you
3. Will your information be shared with anyone?
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situation:
- Business Transfers. We may share your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisitions of all or a portion of our business to other company.
- Vendors, Consultants, and other third-party service providers. We may share data with third-party vendors, Service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Affiliates. We may share you information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honour this private notice. Affiliates include Parent company, subsidiaries, join venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, Services, or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the services in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our services and register for our services through a social network (Such as Linked in, Facebook), your contact on the social network will see your name, profile, photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our services, and view your profile.
4. Will your information be disclosed for Legal requirements?
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary:
- To Comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights of C-Suite HR and all subsidiaries related to this privacy notice
- To prevent and investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
5. How are we ensuring the Security of your data?
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
6. Will there be any links to other sites?
7. How are we handling your social logins?
Our services may offer you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (Like Linked in and google). If you chose to do this we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provide concerned, but will often include your name, email address, profile pictures as well as other information you chose to make public on such social media platform.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you on the relevant services. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps
8. What do we expect from users having the admin level rights?
Personal data collection and sharing clauses highlighted in this privacy notice would be applicable to all the Recruiter, Campaign Organiser or Employers accessing our services with admin level access with visibility to personal data of other users of any or all the platforms.
We expect all the admin level users to access information only for the purpose intended (Recruiters to use personal data of candidates only for the purpose of recruitment and selection) and not share, disclose, or process information without prior written confirmation from the user.
10. What are your Privacy rights?
In some regions (Like the EEA and UK), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure, (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information, and (iv) if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such request please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance of lawful processing grounds other than consent.
11. How to contact us?
Data Controller and Owner
C-suite HR Limited,
Company number 11854419
Building 3, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Street, London, W4 5YA , England